VT V8 XDF
-
brindo
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm
- Location: Western Queensland
VT V8 XDF
Hi Everybody, I am an aboslute begiiner at this caper, but have a 5.0 litre VT and have just received an NVRAM for it. The car mainly does highway milage and I was hoping to try for a few more mpg. I have the XDF from the forum to change the ignition map etc, but can't see the lean cruise table or permissives there. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get an XDF that would allow me to change this? Thanks
-
brindo
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm
- Location: Western Queensland
Re: VT V8 XDF
Would I be able to modify the bin using the VS Series 3 XDF which now has the lean cruise table in it and save the bin, then continue to modify it using the VT XDF?
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT V8 XDF
I will update the VT V8 A6 XDFs with the items recently added to the VT V6 A5
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VT V8 XDF
when vl does the xdf, change the current values to 0.60, 15.4:1 should give about half a litre per 100, well it does on the v6's