OSE 12P V112
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: OSE 12P V111
Yeah could very well be named from AC delco. All I know about the option is its for a different sensor type, the ACSP reference was in the original XDF/ECU files that have been around well before 12P so just named it the same.
-
Apples
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm
- Location: Darwin, NT
Re: OSE 12P V111
I was thinking it was to select delphi / delco sensor so I could use VS sensor in my ecotec but I think I will use the bosch sensor that the 808 is programed for.
Don't make excuses. Make more horsepower.
-
syntaxterror
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Re: OSE 12P V111
I need advise on this set up. I am running a 7165 on a 3500 gm 60 degree v6 with dis ignition. I have searched but being from the US i am not familiar with holden engines.
this is the trigger wheel I have on the engine which is stock for the 3500. I have run it on the 7730 but this code is so far ahead of that.
thanks
Joe
thanks
Joe
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: OSE 12P V111
What advice/info are you after?
-
syntaxterror
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Re: OSE 12P V111
Reference angle and other settings to get the dis to run right . I tried BLCD straight 6 bin and used these settings that worked on the 7730 Ref Angle to 60 , Max SA to -0.00 and Min SA to -69.97 but no luck . What would be a good starting bin ?
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: OSE 12P V111
what do you mean by no luck? no start? runs crap? more info please.
-
syntaxterror
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Re: OSE 12P V111
Will not run fires but dies .
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: OSE 12P V111
Where does your CAS line up with the nearest notch in regards to TDC?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: OSE 12P V111
fires but dies, sounds like the reference angle is out to me, thats what i get when i test v6 tunes in the gemini 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
syntaxterror
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Re: OSE 12P V111
Where does your CAS line up with the nearest notch in regards to TDC
What is a CAS ? This a stock set up so it lines at tdc. There is about 15* adjustment at the sensor.
What is a CAS ? This a stock set up so it lines at tdc. There is about 15* adjustment at the sensor.