What do I need..
-
Akuma
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am
- cars: WH Caprice
Re: What do I need..
Hmm, that is pretty confusing.. LOL..
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: What do I need..
Yeah both prices fully assembled, just need to solder 5 wires for the comms and 1 for the NVRAM to the ECU PCB.
-
Akuma
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am
- cars: WH Caprice
Re: What do I need..
Thanks for your help mate, But i Have decided to Turbo my WH Caprice instead.
Any Idea where to start with that? I have been told EFILive is the way..
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Sorry for being a pain in the A$$..
Will
Any Idea where to start with that? I have been told EFILive is the way..
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Sorry for being a pain in the A$$..
Will
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: What do I need..
Depends who is doing the tuning, if its a tuning shop just pick your tuner and go with whatever they use. Tuning yourself, will just have to read up on the pros and cons of each for what you want to do.