Just found a connector that matches the vn 6 pin connector
All wires match the colored for the plug !
ecu from Astra ld with 10 pin obd1 connector
-
Brent84
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 am
- cars: Mirage Turbo with delco ecu
-
Brent84
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 am
- cars: Mirage Turbo with delco ecu
Re: ecu from Astra ld with 10 pin obd1 connector
Got code 12 ! Nothing wrong
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: ecu from Astra ld with 10 pin obd1 connector
bugger - but at least that saves you replacing perfectly good sensors...
-
Brent84
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 am
- cars: Mirage Turbo with delco ecu
Re: ecu from Astra ld with 10 pin obd1 connector
Just finished making an aldl cable . I know it will be slow but at least I'll
Be able to log SOME information on the go ! I will post the results .
Just need to purchase a rs232 to USB converter !!
Be able to log SOME information on the go ! I will post the results .
Just need to purchase a rs232 to USB converter !!