vlad01 wrote:Shite! thought I never see another blue vacationer like mine in my life.
lol looks exactly like mine minus the wheels
Cheers mate, I don't think they made many in the ocean blue colour.
vlad01 wrote:Shite! thought I never see another blue vacationer like mine in my life.
lol looks exactly like mine minus the wheels



That's the oil scavenge pumpHolden202T wrote:is that a fuel pump or some sort of solenoid ??
vlad01 wrote:sure wasn't, apparently there was only 11,500 VP vacationers made in total and blue was the least made from them.
I seen a hand full of white, 2 green ones and yours is the first blue one I seen since the 6 years I owned mine.
here is mine taken last year, looks a lot worse now. I use it for work and do 50-60k a year on average.
Just the one. If it makes 200rwkw @ 10 psi I will be happyJayme wrote:I hope you plan on using 2 of them
