Has anyone started or got a $84 XDF, I did a compare today of $83B & $84 files & wrote down where the offsets are & there not too bad to sort out but has anyone got a good starting point as in the xdf's thread it has $83 but doesn't state which version!
any ideas or advice would be awesome!
$84 XDF
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: $84 XDF
these are what i have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: $84 XDF
Thanks Holden202T,
I didn't even see the version F, I wonder how that lines up with $84?
I didn't even see the version F, I wonder how that lines up with $84?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: $84 XDF
Not sure if I’m wasting my time with this file but the other 2 are labelled version E & F & there’s only $83A & $83B so not sure what E & F mean?
This file looks like it might be an older version but is filled out a lot more, but not sure how close or relevant it is?
So far I’ve only moved the options & malf & mask sections to the right area but it is missing from code 56 onwards & not sure why?
If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts & better base to use let me know!
This file looks like it might be an older version but is filled out a lot more, but not sure how close or relevant it is?
So far I’ve only moved the options & malf & mask sections to the right area but it is missing from code 56 onwards & not sure why?
If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts & better base to use let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: $84 XDF
Try this, I cinverted a $83 one to $84, hopefully got most of it right.
I think the -E and -F are just updates to the file and do not relate to variants, as there are only an A & B that I'm aware of.
yoda69
yoda69
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: $84 XDF
Thanks Yoda,
I will have a look & update & let you know if I notice anything!
I will have a look & update & let you know if I notice anything!