$84 XDF

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

$84 XDF

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Has anyone started or got a $84 XDF, I did a compare today of $83B & $84 files & wrote down where the offsets are & there not too bad to sort out but has anyone got a good starting point as in the xdf's thread it has $83 but doesn't state which version!

any ideas or advice would be awesome!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: $84 XDF

Post by Holden202T »

these are what i have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: $84 XDF

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Thanks Holden202T,

I didn't even see the version F, I wonder how that lines up with $84?
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: $84 XDF

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Not sure if I’m wasting my time with this file but the other 2 are labelled version E & F & there’s only $83A & $83B so not sure what E & F mean?
This file looks like it might be an older version but is filled out a lot more, but not sure how close or relevant it is?
So far I’ve only moved the options & malf & mask sections to the right area but it is missing from code 56 onwards & not sure why?

If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts & better base to use let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: $84 XDF

Post by yoda69 »

Try this, I cinverted a $83 one to $84, hopefully got most of it right.
$84 Holden.xdf
I think the -E and -F are just updates to the file and do not relate to variants, as there are only an A & B that I'm aware of.

yoda69
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: $84 XDF

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Thanks Yoda,

I will have a look & update & let you know if I notice anything!