A few issues with VX V6
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: A few issues with VX V6
thanks ill check and update, some of the items in the xdf were a some were b and some were wrong lol
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: A few issues with VX V6
Lawso if you want to flash this full bin in & then use the $BD(b) xdf but you'll need to use the tech2 after the full flash to link the BCM simulator & the PCM if that needs to be done!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Lawso
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
- cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute - Location: Campbelltown NSW
Re: A few issues with VX V6
I had the opportunity this morning to try out the A XDF to change the fan temps. Worked like a charm!
So I can varify that the fan temp items in the XDF work.
I now have one very happy Hilux owner!
Thanks to all for the assistance!
So I can varify that the fan temp items in the XDF work.
I now have one very happy Hilux owner!
Thanks to all for the assistance!
-
Lawso
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
- cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute - Location: Campbelltown NSW
Re: A few issues with VX V6
VX L67 Getrag, I tried to communicate with the BCM simulator yesterday with no luck. So I was a little hesitant to change the BIN.
I have one here so I might try to find a VX PCM and harness and set up a bench harness so that I can play with it a little more.
I have one here so I might try to find a VX PCM and harness and set up a bench harness so that I can play with it a little more.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: A few issues with VX V6
Does it need the BCM sim? If its just there for VATS, can disable it in the calibration and have one less thing to worry about.
-
Lawso
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
- cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute - Location: Campbelltown NSW
Re: A few issues with VX V6
I tried to disable it when i flashed a different bin to the pcm. It didn't work so i didn't want to push my luck
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: A few issues with VX V6
do you have to bypass the checksum also ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: A few issues with VX V6
did you try vats off with the latest xdf, should work..
I have vx/vy flash pcm's on the bench and have tested it
I have vx/vy flash pcm's on the bench and have tested it
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: A few issues with VX V6
i changed the old version in B version and checked and uploaded the latest A version, so we can keep both rolling.
-
Lawso
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
- cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute - Location: Campbelltown NSW
Re: A few issues with VX V6
Thanks mate. It will make life a little easier next time.