VY Auto Bin Files

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

VY Auto Bin Files

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I don't suppose anyone has the 92118885 bin with the eprom area not cleared?

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
User avatar
darcy
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am

Re: VY Auto Bin Files

Post by darcy »

My car is a 92118883 if that would help.
I have 92161296 completete too from my donor PCM

What do you want the eeprom data for...
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY Auto Bin Files

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Hey Darcy,

Yeah I've got a few pcm's & bin's but not the one mentioned!

I am just doing a few compatibility test & a vy with 92118883 cant go backwards with a VX bin it will run o.k. for 10 seconds but warning comes on dash with service engine oil, then service transmission & then LPG starts flashing(neither tunes or car is on LPG) & cuts to 4 or 5 cyls & I shut it down!

I just wanted to see if it was forward compatible?

Even if anyone has the full row of eeprom data info for the 92118885 I can put it in the bin I have without it & it should work!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: VY Auto Bin Files

Post by yoda69 »

Think your problem will be to do with the PCM Chatter on the bus to the BCM & Instruments.
Much the same as there is a flag for VX/VY serial on the L67 bins so the same code could be used on both, don't know if this was done on the VX/VY flash PCM's though :)

yoda69
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY Auto Bin Files

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Just re-asking the question again as it seems the 92118885 is an update for most VY auto's pre underfloor cat's!

I know there is 1 on the memcalid tool so it's out there but that version has eeprom area ff'd out so it's un useable, I have copied the differences accross to 92118883 but not sure if theres a program update out of the cal area!