Hi All,
I'll possibly be doing a tune on a VS 185i. Just wondering if there is a more up to date XDF other than the $83 VS V8 v1.01.xdf in the XDF thread?
Also, does anybody have a ADX to suit?
Thanks
VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
$11 adx I think was what I used when I did one of these
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
yeah I use the more complete VR $11 bin and xdf on the VS v8's, either way VR and VS both use the $11 adx from here https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... t=29&p=104
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
be careful with that, when I did the VS V8 it had a lot of issues with the $11 xdf not lining up properly!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
Thanks Guys,
I'll give the ADX a try. I did have a look at the VS 185i tune last night using the VR $11 XDF but some of the number seemed a bit odd, mostly around the transmission stuff, the VE and spark tables looked ok.
I'll give the ADX a try. I did have a look at the VS 185i tune last night using the VR $11 XDF but some of the number seemed a bit odd, mostly around the transmission stuff, the VE and spark tables looked ok.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
no I meant I use the VR $11 RT mod bin on the VS v8's. the only difference between VR and VS is the PWM torque converter lockup and it doesnt seem to have affected it when ive done it.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX
Looks like I'll be tuning it as I've just bought it 