VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by immortality »

Hi All,

I'll possibly be doing a tune on a VS 185i. Just wondering if there is a more up to date XDF other than the $83 VS V8 v1.01.xdf in the XDF thread?

Also, does anybody have a ADX to suit?

Thanks
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by Holden202T »

$11 adx I think was what I used when I did one of these
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by Jayme »

yeah I use the more complete VR $11 bin and xdf on the VS v8's, either way VR and VS both use the $11 adx from here https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... t=29&p=104
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by Holden202T »

be careful with that, when I did the VS V8 it had a lot of issues with the $11 xdf not lining up properly!
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by immortality »

Thanks Guys,

I'll give the ADX a try. I did have a look at the VS 185i tune last night using the VR $11 XDF but some of the number seemed a bit odd, mostly around the transmission stuff, the VE and spark tables looked ok.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by Jayme »

no I meant I use the VR $11 RT mod bin on the VS v8's. the only difference between VR and VS is the PWM torque converter lockup and it doesnt seem to have affected it when ive done it.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: VS HSV 185i XDF/ADX

Post by immortality »

Looks like I'll be tuning it as I've just bought it :)