I got my red VN s1 with T5, can you see it?
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
Na but I can see where you changed gears 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
This engine is insane! so much power its hard to believe its stock. Hopefully I might get some good money for it.
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
Yeah the S1 manuals are pretty good down low, its all over by 4000rpm though!
edit: is it on the right in the trees?
edit: is it on the right in the trees?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
No, vs ss got it in one. You can see where its been though
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
bloody hoon 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
I don't hoon, i just drive to what the car is capable of.
its called utilizing.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
I'm hearing ya, do that every time I drive my Gemini 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
finished cleaning and scraping all the seam sealer from the boot underside, started on the top today.
Pulled the dash out of the parts berlina, the dash isn't too bad and is already the correct color that I want, so I am stashing it for now
And as I suspected the VP remotes match to the anti theft module.
Pulled the dash out of the parts berlina, the dash isn't too bad and is already the correct color that I want, so I am stashing it for now
And as I suspected the VP remotes match to the anti theft module.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (full restro)
More work today!
tools
boot semi preped. Will do a complete sand when I am ready to start doing primer come spring.
Had a go at blocking the existing factory primer. its super easy to sand and sould save me a lot of work and not requiring as much new primer.
After some few hours playing around with the dollys and hammer I got this part pretty good, filed it with the panel file I bought to check flatness and seem pretty damn close, did a bit more work after this pic was taken.
some primer to see the result, looked pretty straight.
tools
boot semi preped. Will do a complete sand when I am ready to start doing primer come spring.
Had a go at blocking the existing factory primer. its super easy to sand and sould save me a lot of work and not requiring as much new primer.
After some few hours playing around with the dollys and hammer I got this part pretty good, filed it with the panel file I bought to check flatness and seem pretty damn close, did a bit more work after this pic was taken.
some primer to see the result, looked pretty straight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.