POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I know this sucks but it seems MOST Australians are so ignorant they can't decide the best way to have OUR country controlled!

It's annoying I'm not a smart person but think the libs are the worste choice ever!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by Holden202T »

Au honestly think they are all fucked and its a matter of picking the least worst!!
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by immortality »

I hear there is a new political party AMEP, which is a bunch of motoring enthusiast. Seen them been pushed on some of the other car forums.
Last edited by immortality on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

so long as there isn't a MAJORITY win then we're ALL FUCKED!!! literally
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by vlad01 »

yeah I can't believe the polls suggest libs are the preferred party. Thats got to be rigged by the media coz no one I know likes abbot. Everyone I know has voted against abbot.

If he somehow get in we are all stuffed. Might as well get packing for a different country coz that how bad it will be if he wins.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

LIB's & PORT what a winning combination....

we're so screwed
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

SERIOUSLY.... I THINK WE SHOULD shoot ourselves in Aust. it's going to be better!!!

Have this MORON run our country & burn ALL OUR money!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by vlad01 »

User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by Jayme »

lol calm down its not like you are gonna die. the country actually did alright under howard. no reason to think abbot is going to be much different. tho I do feel the loss of the fiber I almost had :(

they might not even be able to get rid of the carbon tax.... last I read labor will control the senate.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Post by vlad01 »

Howard was actually an intelligent man and ran the country well.

Abbot? god will only know how he got there in the first place. Perhaps a puppet for majority dumb arrogant also rich people to follow. After all stupid people will always believe the cake, the cake is a lie!