I know this sucks but it seems MOST Australians are so ignorant they can't decide the best way to have OUR country controlled!
It's annoying I'm not a smart person but think the libs are the worste choice ever!
POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
Au honestly think they are all fucked and its a matter of picking the least worst!!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
I hear there is a new political party AMEP, which is a bunch of motoring enthusiast. Seen them been pushed on some of the other car forums.
Last edited by immortality on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
so long as there isn't a MAJORITY win then we're ALL FUCKED!!! literally
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
yeah I can't believe the polls suggest libs are the preferred party. Thats got to be rigged by the media coz no one I know likes abbot. Everyone I know has voted against abbot.
If he somehow get in we are all stuffed. Might as well get packing for a different country coz that how bad it will be if he wins.
If he somehow get in we are all stuffed. Might as well get packing for a different country coz that how bad it will be if he wins.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
LIB's & PORT what a winning combination....
we're so screwed
we're so screwed
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
SERIOUSLY.... I THINK WE SHOULD shoot ourselves in Aust. it's going to be better!!!
Have this MORON run our country & burn ALL OUR money!
Have this MORON run our country & burn ALL OUR money!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
lol calm down its not like you are gonna die. the country actually did alright under howard. no reason to think abbot is going to be much different. tho I do feel the loss of the fiber I almost had
they might not even be able to get rid of the carbon tax.... last I read labor will control the senate.
they might not even be able to get rid of the carbon tax.... last I read labor will control the senate.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: POLITICS-BORING-BUT CONTROLS EVERYTHING
Howard was actually an intelligent man and ran the country well.
Abbot? god will only know how he got there in the first place. Perhaps a puppet for majority dumb arrogant also rich people to follow. After all stupid people will always believe the cake, the cake is a lie!
Abbot? god will only know how he got there in the first place. Perhaps a puppet for majority dumb arrogant also rich people to follow. After all stupid people will always believe the cake, the cake is a lie!