Bugger me I'm gobsmacked with what you guys have done. Even releasing a new version OSE and here is what I have
FC Holden 5L VT V8 on OSE V144.rtf
I know what arduino is but its simply way above me. I am more of an ol knucklhead guy. Very interested in what you have that will display the info from the PCM, but it must remain kind of hidden to keep my interior looking standard
Hey JAYME I have a mate who owns a sheetmetal shop, Cad design a shroud of some sort and i'll get it knocked up for you (or you can jam it in the "set" button hole in the centre of the dash)
Further Question, I have two BCM/Keys (neither of which match the PCM) - one is series 1 VT SS and the other is Series 2 VT V6. Is there a massive difference? As long as I have Cruise, Central, windows which I'm sure they both have then I am good to go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.