New Member from EFIDynoTuning

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
decipha
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:03 pm
cars: too many
Location: New Orleans, LA

New Member from EFIDynoTuning

Post by decipha »

hello world!

I accidentally stumbled across this forum from a random google search. I had absolutely no idea forums like this existed, looking around I'm glad to have found this place there appears to be a ton of info here. I recently started a forum on my own server attempting to attract fellow coders/programmers. Albeit mainly aimed toward ford ecu tuning but theres something there for everyone forum.efidynotuning.com but without trying to get too off-topic, I'm looking forward to learning and helping out as much as i can, most of my programming knowledge is intel and atmel specific.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: New Member from EFIDynoTuning

Post by Holden202T »

welcome to the forums mate, and yes your right there's a wealth of knowledge here :D

what type of stuff are you doing with the ford ecu's ?
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: New Member from EFIDynoTuning

Post by VL400 »

Welcome :thumbup: Your DEC project sounds pretty interesting!!