hello world!
I accidentally stumbled across this forum from a random google search. I had absolutely no idea forums like this existed, looking around I'm glad to have found this place there appears to be a ton of info here. I recently started a forum on my own server attempting to attract fellow coders/programmers. Albeit mainly aimed toward ford ecu tuning but theres something there for everyone forum.efidynotuning.com but without trying to get too off-topic, I'm looking forward to learning and helping out as much as i can, most of my programming knowledge is intel and atmel specific.
New Member from EFIDynoTuning
-
decipha
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:03 pm
- cars: too many
- Location: New Orleans, LA
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: New Member from EFIDynoTuning
welcome to the forums mate, and yes your right there's a wealth of knowledge here 
what type of stuff are you doing with the ford ecu's ?
what type of stuff are you doing with the ford ecu's ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: New Member from EFIDynoTuning
Welcome
Your DEC project sounds pretty interesting!!