TA22 Celica

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
ToyHicko
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 am
cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car
Location: Coffs Harbour, Australia

TA22 Celica

Post by ToyHicko »

Hi

This is the car. Currently Twin Carby in the throw of the conversation to Delco. With the recent release of $12P I can start to test the setup I'm planning to use before ripping the car apart.

There are some photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: TA22 Celica

Post by antus »

That looks like a nice example. Ive always like the TA22, and wanted one for years when I was younger. Actually I still do :thumbup:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396