Hi
This is the car. Currently Twin Carby in the throw of the conversation to Delco. With the recent release of $12P I can start to test the setup I'm planning to use before ripping the car apart.
There are some photos.
TA22 Celica
-
ToyHicko
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 am
- cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car
- Location: Coffs Harbour, Australia
TA22 Celica
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: TA22 Celica
That looks like a nice example. Ive always like the TA22, and wanted one for years when I was younger. Actually I still do 
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396