Im after a VR manual ECU, I know I could mod an 808 but not for this job.
If anyone can help me out please PM me.
Found in VR V6 and V8 and VS V8.
Wanted VR VS Manual ECU
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Wanted VR VS Manual ECU
and occasionally in astra/pulsar/camiras that have had a new computer. i got my last vr manual computer out of a camira 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted VR VS Manual ECU
I had one not too long ago, sold it on ebay for $200
$200 is what I paid and $200 is what I got, So I'm happy.
$200 is what I paid and $200 is what I got, So I'm happy.