Wanted VR VS Manual ECU

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Wanted VR VS Manual ECU

Post by Dylan »

Im after a VR manual ECU, I know I could mod an 808 but not for this job.
If anyone can help me out please PM me.
Found in VR V6 and V8 and VS V8.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Wanted VR VS Manual ECU

Post by Jayme »

and occasionally in astra/pulsar/camiras that have had a new computer. i got my last vr manual computer out of a camira :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted VR VS Manual ECU

Post by vlad01 »

I had one not too long ago, sold it on ebay for $200 :D

$200 is what I paid and $200 is what I got, So I'm happy.