Hey, I just noticed i've been here for three years. Wow that went quick!
Will always remember when I got my VP, (34 years driving at the time, first car with ECU) Friday 11th March 2011, Japan tsunami day.
3 years 4 me.
-
Circlotron
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 am
- cars: VP 5L LPG
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 3 years 4 me.
what? that tsunami was 3 years ago? I though it was early last year? crap! time is too fast.
yep, goes quick.
EDIT, this is my 1001 post
yep, goes quick.
EDIT, this is my 1001 post
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: 3 years 4 me.
ive been here a while LOL joined Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 pm that must of been opening day of the forum
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 3 years 4 me.
How did everyone find out about the forum?
I was linked here from the kalmaker forum year's ago.
I was linked here from the kalmaker forum year's ago.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: 3 years 4 me.
me antus holden202 jayme and vl400 started it way back i spammed the addy around a bit and added tuners i knew at the time turned into a pretty good community
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 3 years 4 me.
googling info regarding conversions, wiring diagrams, the various memcal info coz the JC forum is complete utter nonsence, full of clowns with made up misleading info. Some times I go there just for a laugh, reading all those shit fight threads over non existent stuff lol
So I looked else where, google kept bringing me here. A lot of the hyp around MS also lead me to discover the power of the 808. This is by far the best forum I ever joined since I started using the net in 1995 or so? I can't remember exactly as I was still in primary school in those days lol
you guys are the best
So I looked else where, google kept bringing me here. A lot of the hyp around MS also lead me to discover the power of the 808. This is by far the best forum I ever joined since I started using the net in 1995 or so? I can't remember exactly as I was still in primary school in those days lol
you guys are the best
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 3 years 4 me.
Good on you guys I never new it was so many involved.
Between the hardware and software development and support here. Why would you go anywhere else.
Between the hardware and software development and support here. Why would you go anywhere else.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 3 years 4 me.
I think with this forum being so specialized like it is, makes only the good like minded people come and join.
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: 3 years 4 me.
I agree with you 100% about the other forums vlad!
It is funny just to look and watch the sh@t fights of which neither know what there talking about.
It is funny just to look and watch the sh@t fights of which neither know what there talking about.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 3 years 4 me.
The best one i saw is one about adding a rear bracing for the shockers in live axle commodore.
its was 10s of pages long with arguments left and right. not one person touched on the fact that a brace is used on cars with mc pherson strut, where the sole reason is to maintain suspension geometry by eliminating flex in the towers. which 0% applies to live axles lololol
its was 10s of pages long with arguments left and right. not one person touched on the fact that a brace is used on cars with mc pherson strut, where the sole reason is to maintain suspension geometry by eliminating flex in the towers. which 0% applies to live axles lololol