3 years 4 me.

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Circlotron
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 am
cars: VP 5L LPG

3 years 4 me.

Post by Circlotron »

Hey, I just noticed i've been here for three years. Wow that went quick!
Will always remember when I got my VP, (34 years driving at the time, first car with ECU) Friday 11th March 2011, Japan tsunami day.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by vlad01 »

what? that tsunami was 3 years ago? I though it was early last year? crap! time is too fast.

yep, goes quick.

EDIT, this is my 1001 post :D
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by delcowizzid »

ive been here a while LOL joined Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 pm that must of been opening day of the forum
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by Dylan »

How did everyone find out about the forum?
I was linked here from the kalmaker forum year's ago.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by delcowizzid »

me antus holden202 jayme and vl400 started it way back i spammed the addy around a bit and added tuners i knew at the time turned into a pretty good community
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by vlad01 »

googling info regarding conversions, wiring diagrams, the various memcal info coz the JC forum is complete utter nonsence, full of clowns with made up misleading info. Some times I go there just for a laugh, reading all those shit fight threads over non existent stuff lol

So I looked else where, google kept bringing me here. A lot of the hyp around MS also lead me to discover the power of the 808. This is by far the best forum I ever joined since I started using the net in 1995 or so? I can't remember exactly as I was still in primary school in those days lol

you guys are the best :punk:
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by Dylan »

Good on you guys I never new it was so many involved.
Between the hardware and software development and support here. Why would you go anywhere else.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by vlad01 »

I think with this forum being so specialized like it is, makes only the good like minded people come and join.
vs ss
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1
Location: perth wa

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by vs ss »

I agree with you 100% about the other forums vlad!
It is funny just to look and watch the sh@t fights of which neither know what there talking about. :lol:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 3 years 4 me.

Post by vlad01 »

The best one i saw is one about adding a rear bracing for the shockers in live axle commodore.

its was 10s of pages long with arguments left and right. not one person touched on the fact that a brace is used on cars with mc pherson strut, where the sole reason is to maintain suspension geometry by eliminating flex in the towers. which 0% applies to live axles lololol