Alloytec V6 Wiring

Wiring diagrams and questions
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by ejukated »

Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the Alloytec VZ/VE? In particular the 5spd tcm?
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah I do & gave them to Jayme a while ago I can PM them to you tomorrow if no 1 else replies!

EDIT: sorry just got it off PM & sent!
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by ejukated »

thanks! do you also have the TCM side for the 5spd?
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Unfortunately not I don't think, I can check tomorrow & get if I don't have!
It's all privacy doc's so hence only possible through PM.
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by ejukated »

cheers, appreciate it if you can have a look.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by Jayme »

ya the holden book is really really detailed. ill dig the section you need out later if you dont have it yet.
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring

Post by ejukated »

Jayme, that would be great if VX L67 Getrag doesn't have it