Alloytec V6 Wiring
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Alloytec V6 Wiring
Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the Alloytec VZ/VE? In particular the 5spd tcm?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring
Yeah I do & gave them to Jayme a while ago I can PM them to you tomorrow if no 1 else replies!
EDIT: sorry just got it off PM & sent!
EDIT: sorry just got it off PM & sent!
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring
thanks! do you also have the TCM side for the 5spd?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring
Unfortunately not I don't think, I can check tomorrow & get if I don't have!
It's all privacy doc's so hence only possible through PM.
It's all privacy doc's so hence only possible through PM.
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring
cheers, appreciate it if you can have a look.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring
ya the holden book is really really detailed. ill dig the section you need out later if you dont have it yet.
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: Alloytec V6 Wiring
Jayme, that would be great if VX L67 Getrag doesn't have it