Still cant see the brace between the rear shocks as on the jc forum hahahaha
Vlad's rides thread
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
Nice work vlad
Still cant see the brace between the rear shocks as on the jc forum hahahaha
Still cant see the brace between the rear shocks as on the jc forum hahahaha
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
lol, just like the china radiators, you can't get good braces for these cars.
all the white line, nolthane etc.. braces are all as flimsy useless paper weights that come from the same factory in china
wait? oh the rear ones LOL, here I was laughing at the crap front ones just about everyone has on that forum.
all the white line, nolthane etc.. braces are all as flimsy useless paper weights that come from the same factory in china
wait? oh the rear ones LOL, here I was laughing at the crap front ones just about everyone has on that forum.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
So ARE from qld couldn't do a radiator for a few months cos their core manufacture (adrad) are moving factory to SA atm.
They recommended PWR. Got on to them but still consulting with ARE on core sizes and such as PWR only stock a 55mm radiator for the V6.
having a custom one made with 42mm core. slightly bigger than stock but will give way better warm up time over the 55 and better air flow at low speeds, being slightly larger give extra head room for summer time and any future mods if needed.
They recommended PWR. Got on to them but still consulting with ARE on core sizes and such as PWR only stock a 55mm radiator for the V6.
having a custom one made with 42mm core. slightly bigger than stock but will give way better warm up time over the 55 and better air flow at low speeds, being slightly larger give extra head room for summer time and any future mods if needed.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
When's the eta on that one ? May be il get my Q on the road befor your VR !
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
not long, will get the cad drawings tomorrow to confirm it will be a fit in the car. So about a week I guess.
waiting on the AC pulley from the platers too, was suppose to be done last week lol
waiting on the AC pulley from the platers too, was suppose to be done last week lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
someone save this car from wrecking, thats a total waste in that condition.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1used-wheel- ... 4d21092986
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1used-wheel- ... 4d21092986
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
that auction is actually for one used wheel nut 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
i know, says at the bottom that the car is not for sale.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
still going back and forth with the radiator design. PWR don't have a OEM style rad fitment wise so basically redesigning one of the existing performance radiator to be more OEM in fitment.
Anyway, had one NOS guard moulding for the RHS but nothing for the LHS. I finally tried Holden, turns out you can still buy them new yay!
Old ones off, broke about 20m of 22 gauge auto upholstery thread, instantly broke fishing line so I stuck to using the tread. was a real PITA to get them off but only way without damaging the paint.
crusty alright!
Much better!
Anyway, had one NOS guard moulding for the RHS but nothing for the LHS. I finally tried Holden, turns out you can still buy them new yay!
Old ones off, broke about 20m of 22 gauge auto upholstery thread, instantly broke fishing line so I stuck to using the tread. was a real PITA to get them off but only way without damaging the paint.
crusty alright!
Much better!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)
of course you can get them and not the bloody HSV badges I want 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread