Im giving up with my project for now due to crap work situation so im selling this turbo on for what I paid as I believe its a good price for genuine garrett in good working condition.
Located in Canberra ACT but I will post it if you wish. 500 bucks (extra if you want it posted) you can contact me on 0415 858 568
garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t
-
vn304turbo
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
- cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8
garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t
That sucks man, I'm in the same situation.
-
vn304turbo
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
- cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8
Re: garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t
Yea alot of people I know have also encountered similar problems. I think everyone has started tightening their belts to get ready for what this "liberal" government may decide to subject us to. My boss saying he has no work for me and being a casual that means nada pay its happening everywhere. Ill get back to this project one day I just dont see it being any time soon enough to warrant keeping the turbo
-
vn304turbo
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
- cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8