garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
vn304turbo
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8

garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t

Post by vn304turbo »

Im giving up with my project for now due to crap work situation so im selling this turbo on for what I paid as I believe its a good price for genuine garrett in good working condition.
Located in Canberra ACT but I will post it if you wish. 500 bucks (extra if you want it posted) you can contact me on 0415 858 568
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t

Post by vlad01 »

That sucks man, I'm in the same situation.
vn304turbo
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8

Re: garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t

Post by vn304turbo »

Yea alot of people I know have also encountered similar problems. I think everyone has started tightening their belts to get ready for what this "liberal" government may decide to subject us to. My boss saying he has no work for me and being a casual that means nada pay its happening everywhere. Ill get back to this project one day I just dont see it being any time soon enough to warrant keeping the turbo
vn304turbo
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8

Re: garrett turbo, came out of an FG xr6t

Post by vn304turbo »

Sold!