free intro to dyno tuning webinar

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by delcowizzid »

one of our local tuning shops running a free webinar tomorrow if anyone wants to sign up.might be a good introduction to dyno tuning with Q&A afterwards https://learntotune.leadpages.net/efitu ... inar-1010/
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by Charlescrown »

I tried to log in but my virus software stops me and doesn't give me and option to continue. Bugger Bugger Bugger
grahamjb
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 pm
cars: International AR-110 with VS V8
2014 Harley Ultra Classic Tourer
Hyundai i30
Location: Perth

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by grahamjb »

I have just registered for this - perfect timing for me because I am about to start tuning now that I have finished building my Ute
monaro308
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by monaro308 »

Thanks Delco....talk about a busy weekend infront of the tv/laptop....Bathhurst practice,top 10,webinar,motogp quali,Formula 1 quali,Bathurst race,moto 3,2, gp races,F1 race....heaven :thumbup:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by vlad01 »

signed up!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by Holden202T »

monaro308 wrote:Thanks Delco....talk about a busy weekend infront of the tv/laptop....Bathhurst practice,top 10,webinar,motogp quali,Formula 1 quali,Bathurst race,moto 3,2, gp races,F1 race....heaven :thumbup:
hope your fridge is stocked and close to the TV :)
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by HQ355 »

Yep, I have 2 full kegs in my fridge and it's about 12ft from the tv and the BBQ is near by aswell !
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by vlad01 »

anyone join the webinar? It was great.
0081(2)
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
Location: Sydney

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by 0081(2) »

vlad01 wrote:anyone join the webinar? It was great.
I wanted to but was in the car so couldn't.

Don't suppose anyone was able to record it??
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by vlad01 »

I think they said it will be available to watch.

left them a message on fb for you asking about the video.