free intro to dyno tuning webinar
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
free intro to dyno tuning webinar
one of our local tuning shops running a free webinar tomorrow if anyone wants to sign up.might be a good introduction to dyno tuning with Q&A afterwards https://learntotune.leadpages.net/efitu ... inar-1010/
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I tried to log in but my virus software stops me and doesn't give me and option to continue. Bugger Bugger Bugger
-
grahamjb
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 pm
- cars: International AR-110 with VS V8
2014 Harley Ultra Classic Tourer
Hyundai i30 - Location: Perth
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I have just registered for this - perfect timing for me because I am about to start tuning now that I have finished building my Ute
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
Thanks Delco....talk about a busy weekend infront of the tv/laptop....Bathhurst practice,top 10,webinar,motogp quali,Formula 1 quali,Bathurst race,moto 3,2, gp races,F1 race....heaven 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
signed up!
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
hope your fridge is stocked and close to the TVmonaro308 wrote:Thanks Delco....talk about a busy weekend infront of the tv/laptop....Bathhurst practice,top 10,webinar,motogp quali,Formula 1 quali,Bathurst race,moto 3,2, gp races,F1 race....heaven
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
Yep, I have 2 full kegs in my fridge and it's about 12ft from the tv and the BBQ is near by aswell !
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
anyone join the webinar? It was great.
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I wanted to but was in the car so couldn't.vlad01 wrote:anyone join the webinar? It was great.
Don't suppose anyone was able to record it??
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I think they said it will be available to watch.
left them a message on fb for you asking about the video.
left them a message on fb for you asking about the video.