Knock sensor information needed

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Knock sensor information needed

Post by VL400 »

The flat response, 2 wire units are really cheap on ebay. Even include a small wiring tail to make life easier :thumbup:
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Knock sensor information needed

Post by Charlescrown »

So many to choose from. I do have another sensor off a Daewoo which I am sure is Delphi and I know is not very sensitive so Ill give it a try on the race car.