im not sure how to read the adx im using .... it says vat ok flag = clear .... I would assume vat ok = set would mean its passed and clear means its failed ?
also there is a code 32 set which is theft deterrent input missing ....
I'd say disable vats and see if it works ok for a few weeks ... OR start looking at the key and the key reader on the column .....
but if your saying the key fobs are cactus I think you've answered your own question.
VR VATS? no injector pulse
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
So I need to write a prom with vats disabled. Problem is I haven't got any chips nor a UV lamp.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
Correct vats ok = set means vats has passed.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
How did it work before ? Ok? Trace back what you've played with ?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
I'd agree with holden202t likely key or key wiring issue so not passing vats despite being linked correctly.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
Not lik holden202ts parts vs and the wire for the immobiliser ring fell off
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
I suspect the key fob, opened it up looks stuffed. All the components legs are corroded badly as well as the tracks. battery just falls out too as the tabs been snapped off to replace the battery at some stage.
The receiver and wiring to the BCM are fine, so it likely be the key.
There is no central locking on this ute, open the doors up the other day and realized there is no wiring or actuators in there. So it all seems pretty useless to me.
Its a bit of a mess this ute, previous owner fucked every single thing on the car. it barley went before. no gears, leaked fuel and oils like no tomorrow, LPG doesn't work, engine barley ran, low comp and 0 comp on No.1
Body still pretty solid and suspension been redone so it will be alright for a work horse once few other things are sorted.
I'd rather just have VATS turned off and be done and make it reliable, as I did redo and took care of the ECU loom and associated electrics. I don't want it to rely on the previous owner's hacks lol.
The receiver and wiring to the BCM are fine, so it likely be the key.
There is no central locking on this ute, open the doors up the other day and realized there is no wiring or actuators in there. So it all seems pretty useless to me.
Its a bit of a mess this ute, previous owner fucked every single thing on the car. it barley went before. no gears, leaked fuel and oils like no tomorrow, LPG doesn't work, engine barley ran, low comp and 0 comp on No.1
Body still pretty solid and suspension been redone so it will be alright for a work horse once few other things are sorted.
I'd rather just have VATS turned off and be done and make it reliable, as I did redo and took care of the ECU loom and associated electrics. I don't want it to rely on the previous owner's hacks lol.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
not quite, it was the ring itself that had broken away from the wiring lug, but a very annoying but easy fix in the endDazza92VP wrote:Not lik holden202ts parts vs and the wire for the immobiliser ring fell off
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
does 11P have VATS disabled or have to option to do it? If it does, I might just burn that to the eprom.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VR VATS? no injector pulse
Yeah 11p has a good vats removal as I believe the factory 1 has a 3 second delay once disabled, but there is no delay in 11p disable I believe!