JAW V1.03 Wideband Controller And Display

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
delcowizzid

Re: JAW V1.03 Wideband Controller And Display

Post by delcowizzid »

yip cant wait too try that out tooo
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

thought i better add i have used and tested the NAW 7S seems to go fine maybe the refresh rate could be a bit slower for easy reading but its still ok at 10 samples a second really he has talked about turning it down to 5 samples a second which should make it a lot more stable reading it can pick up a slight miss real easy with it at 10hz .think it really needs an overlay over top of the display too hard to read with the sun on it great at night though.heres a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ixCWBXB ... re=channel thats like 20% throttle around 5-7 psi you can hear the wastegate open a few times when it hits 7 psi was running lean at night so had to pedal it to keep it from running lean and missing couldnt go WOT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7ZE69g ... re=channel another one on low throttle and an outside 1st gear run testing the wastegate screamer pipe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIeHwGWw ... re=channel
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

just tried out my own naw_7s today, works great, having problems with norrowband sim but its not going to be in the car full time so tis no biggie. I agree with mike about the display, pretty hard to read in the sun. My stock 5L sarts at 12.8:1 then as revs rise so does fuel. ends up at 11:1 at 5000rpm, I reckon shes got a blocked exhaust, gonna have a play tomorrow, inspect the cat and muffler, maybe go for a run with open headers and see whats up.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well theres a new version just in the works i just built my beta test unit today now this sucker is feature packed . rpm input ,wideband and wideband temp display ,exhaust gas temp probe controller,boost display to 30psi and can switch through rpm W/B EGT and boost all on the inbuilt display and also has 7 x 0-5v input channels for things like tps etc.outputs 0-5v W/B and 0-1v narrowband sim as well as 0-5v egt output for ecu input as well took me a while to build the kit 4 hours + did over 260 solders LOL.comes with a swish black box and red screen too :punk: just powered it up works as expected just have to slap it in the car now and see how she goes .oh heres a pic for good measure just to piss you guys off with the extreme quality photo work LOL
IMG0148A.jpg
IMG0148A.jpg (134.53 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

lol love the video work man :punk:

especially the bit

here we have one o2 sensor and one lighter :P
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

haha i should go into documentarys LOL not bad for webcam straight into ulead studio then edited jayme didnt think much of the music but it was one of the 3 ulead default songs LOL was to lasy to get some real music