Other than some paint, the radiator mounting bracket is all sorted now along with the mondeo twin thermo fans properly mounted on the radiator, everything uses the original mounts for the radiator and the holes already in it for mounting the fan, so in the future there shouldn't be an issue if I needed to replace it.
The shiny black piece between the fans and the radiator is a piece of alloy angle and the fan shroud sits over the lip and then self tapping screws hold it in place.
P1120480.JPG
P1120481.JPG
The two bolts come out on each side then the radiator slides up and out as normal for a commodore.
P1120482.JPG
so this means another job is ticked off the list!
on a side note to it, I tried to work out a way to make enough room for an A/C condenser but it just wasn't going to happen, so its either going to be a condenser mounted under the floor somewhere or probably not able to have A/C! ..... I believe there is enough room under the van to mount one so hopefully I don't have to go without lol! will have to look into options down the track.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.