LS1 ECU Remove Security
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
yeah the only two I know of are VN5000's elm adx and my adx for AVT 852. my latest ADX has DPID logging so it logs loads faster. I can adapt it to any cable though.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
I think it will be an AVT852 but i will wait and see how Tazzi goes with his lead. Buy the time i get my head around all this he might have one out.
Is these leads he's making to do the same job as the AVT852?
If i modify a bin in tuner pro how do i flash it to the pcm? Ive seen a couple flash programs on here and gear head. Any experience with them Jayme?
Is these leads he's making to do the same job as the AVT852?
If i modify a bin in tuner pro how do i flash it to the pcm? Ive seen a couple flash programs on here and gear head. Any experience with them Jayme?
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
nah I use tunercats to flash.
ive used antus flash program, but it can only read bins at this point and not flash them.
there is a program made by dimented247 on thirdgen for AVT 852 that can flash, last I read in the thread there were plans to integrate it into tunerpro.
http://www.thirdgen.org/forums/diy-prom ... flash.html
ive used antus flash program, but it can only read bins at this point and not flash them.
there is a program made by dimented247 on thirdgen for AVT 852 that can flash, last I read in the thread there were plans to integrate it into tunerpro.
http://www.thirdgen.org/forums/diy-prom ... flash.html
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
There was somewhere and im sure it was on here, i downloaded a holden (or hsv) xdf and bin.
I cant find it on here, and googled it but found a heap of us stuff. Is there a listing anywhere of the models and there OS id's? For holden.
I cant find it on here, and googled it but found a heap of us stuff. Is there a listing anywhere of the models and there OS id's? For holden.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
No doubt im behind the times but anyone seen this place?
http://www.tunefiledepot.com/index.php? ... =P&Stock=Y
http://www.tunefiledepot.com/index.php? ... =P&Stock=Y
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
Yeah but there in .tun version so I think the only thing that can write /edit them is efi-live!
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: LS1 ECU Remove Security
So they are, i do have the trial version of efi live to look at them.
Best to wait untill i source a avt lead and get the binm straight from my ecu.
I will look around for a xdf for the 12592433 OS.
Best to wait untill i source a avt lead and get the binm straight from my ecu.
I will look around for a xdf for the 12592433 OS.