so in other news, I've finally gotten the booster/master low enough so the pushrod is straight with the pedal, and its JUST low enough that the bonnet closes .... thankyou I'll take that! ... also added the front support off the front of the master to help keep it still!
also got my converter installed today, just waiting on some ARP converter bolts then that part of the equation is done! I also had a bent flexplate, and so instead of trying to straighten it I found this thicker than stock flexplate so should never have to think about that again!
so i'm just about on the home stretch with the brakes, just need to drill a few new holes then I'm good to go
the reason I need to drill some more holes is because I had too many
so I got rid of them and made it just what I need for the VT-VY booster mount.
quick trip to bunnings to get a new hole saw (mines SOOOO blunt) and then it's all sorted
then i'll have to get some new brake line and start working on making all new lines!
