no probs, send me over the drawingvlad01 wrote:thats it!
The1, hurry up, print us one of these please!
Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
Sorry, couldn't help it..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
send the STL or GCode over for it and consider it done

-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
No seriously, is the anyone out there that may be able to help out and draw something for us???
I can see myself fitting a plastic ecotec manifold
I can see myself fitting a plastic ecotec manifold
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
Hey biggvl why stop at ecotech ? I'd like a plastic manifold on my V8, a nice group a replica or Somthing that works just as good, i'l even settle for cast ! Does anyone know where to get a group a manifold to copy off ? I can get the cnc machining done, may be it's time to have a look ?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
yeah lets perhaps make a really good design and make v6 and v8 versions of them, forget group A, lets aim for Ferrari style
perhaps it would be good to invest in some good engine modeling software capable of modeling intakes?
perhaps it would be good to invest in some good engine modeling software capable of modeling intakes?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
I have a copy of solidworks 09 if anyone wants it. I have no idea how to use it lol
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
keen as to have a play on that
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
Ferrari aren't the only exotic car manufacturer to use intake manifolds like that, the one big difference is though that fairly much all of those exotic European V8/V10/V12 monsters are using flat plane cranks, don't know if that make a difference but an intake like that on a Holden engine would just be insane.
That twin plenum manifold shown a couple of pages back would be the closest one I've seen and I think it was made by that sicsix crowd.
That twin plenum manifold shown a couple of pages back would be the closest one I've seen and I think it was made by that sicsix crowd.