Delco Jeep
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Delco Jeep
Have a look in the ADX for the Decel Enleanment applied to BPW item.
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
It appears that the wideband in the log is reading the same as the LM1 now.
I setup the adx to log "Decel Enleanment applied to BPW" & adjusted the "Decel Enleanment Param - DE delta throttle angle threshold" to .03. The log is included, the info may tell you something.
I setup the adx to log "Decel Enleanment applied to BPW" & adjusted the "Decel Enleanment Param - DE delta throttle angle threshold" to .03. The log is included, the info may tell you something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
I might have a solution for the TPS, instead of piggy backing. I have a Toyota tps from a 3s engine which rotates the opposite direction to the GM & Jeep TPS, so it can be mounted on the opposite side of the throttle body. Just got to work out which pins to use, as it's a 4 pin tps.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: Delco Jeep
The N13 Pulsar TPS looks identical to the normal commodore type, but rotates in the opposite direction so if the toyota one doesn't work out then it might make a good plan B.v6bucket wrote:I might have a solution for the TPS, instead of piggy backing. I have a Toyota tps from a 3s engine which rotates the opposite direction to the GM & Jeep TPS, so it can be mounted on the opposite side of the throttle body. Just got to work out which pins to use, as it's a 4 pin tps.
Older Motronic (Bosch) TPSs have 4 pins too - a set of contacts for the closed throttle microswitch and a set of contacts for the WOT microswitch
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Delco Jeep
ecotec tps is backwards too.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
I set the Toyota tps up today, after I made the relevant bracket etc. connected the laptop, the tps voltage is now stable, accept I didn't adjust the switch around enough so had a "TPS Voltage Low" malf & didn't notice it until I got home after short drive, it was at .08 which I lifted to .35 without registering a fault. I still have a very lean condition at 1400rpm, (it doesn't pigroot like it did) even with the fuel table in the 90s. I don't know what to alter to overcome this. I changed the things that VL400 mentioned earlier,(changed the figures either way) but I'm not moving forward.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
Possibly a injector setting? That pulse width might need an add on time. Or is it battery voltage dependant?
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
After reading Dylan's reply, I started comparing other bins & found that a bin that I had in 202 Holden 6 had different figures in the tables. So I changed the "Injector Bias vs Battery Voltage" & "Injector bias add-on vs Injector Pulse Width" , now on start up, the engine is much richer even once warmed up. The bin has several other differences which I'll change as well & see if that helps.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Delco Jeep
that's interesting .... is your motor actually a straight 6 or a V6 ? might have been best to start with the V6 calibration ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
What injectors are you running? Post up a shot of the before and after figures.