just about to buy a powerbond race balancer for 260 free shipping. bargain! But before I do, i will confirm the 8 rib part will clear the dip stick tube as they are on the front on late engines.
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
So I just ordered Dellows billet flywheel, pivot bolt ( about time someone starting making them
) and fork retaining spring all for 550 delivered.
just about to buy a powerbond race balancer for 260 free shipping. bargain! But before I do, i will confirm the 8 rib part will clear the dip stick tube as they are on the front on late engines.
just about to buy a powerbond race balancer for 260 free shipping. bargain! But before I do, i will confirm the 8 rib part will clear the dip stick tube as they are on the front on late engines.
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Where are you getting the balancer from?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
rocket industries via ebay.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
well I have to look else where. Got refunded the money. They said they couldn't find in the warehouse lol.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Pistons sorted! 
got Nason pistons, which took over the ACL race series piston manufacturing , they are the the exact same ACL 9380 v6 pistons, even retained the same ACL part number.
http://www.aclperformance.com.au/6MKRY9380.htm
got Nason pistons, which took over the ACL race series piston manufacturing , they are the the exact same ACL 9380 v6 pistons, even retained the same ACL part number.
http://www.aclperformance.com.au/6MKRY9380.htm
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
some bits.
Got those damn guides finally. think there is only 8 left at holden so get them while you can.
Got those damn guides finally. think there is only 8 left at holden so get them while you can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I'll be hanging onto mine then!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I regularly search ebay for NOS vp stuff and have been doing it for years.
while my vacationer decals are now being reproduced I was also going to get the textured bumper stripes done too, but like perfect timing these came on to ebay for the 1st time and I thought "perfect alignment of the planets and stars"
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-VP-CO ... true&rt=nc
while my vacationer decals are now being reproduced I was also going to get the textured bumper stripes done too, but like perfect timing these came on to ebay for the 1st time and I thought "perfect alignment of the planets and stars"
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-VP-CO ... true&rt=nc
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Sometimes you get lucky 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Got my tank done, just need a new pump kit and its finished and awaiting the car to be painted later in the year.
Also rebuild a sender, like new again. replated, all new viton seals and cherry picked a rheostat card and wiper for it.
last week I got these done.
bits awaiting pistons, flywheel, balancer and pressure plate before heading to the machine shop.
Crank coated in wax.
Also rebuild a sender, like new again. replated, all new viton seals and cherry picked a rheostat card and wiper for it.
last week I got these done.
bits awaiting pistons, flywheel, balancer and pressure plate before heading to the machine shop.
Crank coated in wax.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.