Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by vlad01 »

Finally have found some walky wheels that look in decent shape and not over priced.

But they are in Adelaide, I recall Antus lives there?

Anyway I am wondering if someone who lives there could check them out for me and possibly hold on to them for me until a means of getting them over to Vic is worked out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Walk ... 1889147545?


I will contact the seller first to see if he'd be ok for someone to look at them.

cheers!
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by HQ355 »

You shoulda told me, I was there on the weekend, where abouts in Adelaide are they ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:You shoulda told me, I was there on the weekend, where abouts in Adelaide are they ?
I only saw them yesterday.

Modbury Heights is where it says they are.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by HQ355 »

Bugger, my father inlaw lives the other side of town, he probably would have bought them over in a few months when he visits next
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by vlad01 »

So you reckon he might be able to get them? im in no hurry. These are for the S pack. i might pinch the Vn ss wheels of that for the vacationer as they look similar to to the vacationer hubcaps but better and alloy.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by HQ355 »

Nah he never goes that side of town, Adelaide isn't like melbourne with freeways everywhere, take him well over an hour each way, even if it was for me I'd have to buy him a lota beer for such trip lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by vlad01 »

haha fair enough. But Adelaide is such a Sunday cruise though.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by antus »

Yeah im there and will help you. Pm me.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.

Post by vlad01 »

pm'd