Finally have found some walky wheels that look in decent shape and not over priced.
But they are in Adelaide, I recall Antus lives there?
Anyway I am wondering if someone who lives there could check them out for me and possibly hold on to them for me until a means of getting them over to Vic is worked out.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Walk ... 1889147545?
I will contact the seller first to see if he'd be ok for someone to look at them.
cheers!
Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
You shoulda told me, I was there on the weekend, where abouts in Adelaide are they ?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
I only saw them yesterday.HQ355 wrote:You shoulda told me, I was there on the weekend, where abouts in Adelaide are they ?
Modbury Heights is where it says they are.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
Bugger, my father inlaw lives the other side of town, he probably would have bought them over in a few months when he visits next
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
So you reckon he might be able to get them? im in no hurry. These are for the S pack. i might pinch the Vn ss wheels of that for the vacationer as they look similar to to the vacationer hubcaps but better and alloy.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
Nah he never goes that side of town, Adelaide isn't like melbourne with freeways everywhere, take him well over an hour each way, even if it was for me I'd have to buy him a lota beer for such trip lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
haha fair enough. But Adelaide is such a Sunday cruise though.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Who's in Adelaide, possibly buying some wheels there.
Yeah im there and will help you. Pm me.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic