That's good news. My latest bin and the earlier one's had charge temp mods and coolant contribution mods.
Hopefully I'll get a look at the log tonight. Good to see you're having a win now.
Delco Jeep
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
Have a look and post up another log. Only lean areas is idle the rest I quite rich now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
How do I adjust the actual AFR closer to the Target AFR when the engine is still in the warm up phase? I I've got a few areas that are bit lean.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
The warm up phase would be best done with charge temp changes. Once warm stick with VE.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
Did you look into calibrating your wideband?
Or were the 0 5 volt settings right?
Or were the 0 5 volt settings right?
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
The wideband is correct.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
I've had an issue with the Torque convertor not staying locked in, thinking that it was something to do with the CEL on, I changed back to Jeep configuration.
The 1st log is with the the delco recording with only sensors hooked up, between 5 -5.13 I made a wot run, well the Jeep certainly puts some juice in, afr ws into the 10s.
The 2nd log is the delco running the spark & fuel, with the "Charge Temp" tables from Dylan's last bin, different car, well Dylan, I think your onto something. The afr is still a bit ugly, but I imagine that it should improve with the narrow band hooked to the delco.
Log of Jeep fuel/spark Delco running fuel/spark
The 1st log is with the the delco recording with only sensors hooked up, between 5 -5.13 I made a wot run, well the Jeep certainly puts some juice in, afr ws into the 10s.
The 2nd log is the delco running the spark & fuel, with the "Charge Temp" tables from Dylan's last bin, different car, well Dylan, I think your onto something. The afr is still a bit ugly, but I imagine that it should improve with the narrow band hooked to the delco.
Log of Jeep fuel/spark Delco running fuel/spark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
I will look tonight can't wait. An afr that rich will kill iff power for sure.
You want to get the fueling pretty close as the BLM's onky adjust so much.
And are lost whenever battery is disconnected.
You want to get the fueling pretty close as the BLM's onky adjust so much.
And are lost whenever battery is disconnected.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
That bin you have there, is that the bin you logged?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
The 8026 log doesn't have any data, well for me anyway. Maybe someone else has more luck or upload it again?