Delco Jeep
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Delco Jeep
Using the attached ADX it seems to open and show data ok.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
Yes Dylan, that is the bin that I logged.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
Dud you get a log of the one I done?
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
That is your bin, I changed the name of it.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
Is that different to a 12P 112 ADX?VL400 wrote:Using the attached ADX it seems to open and show data ok.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
That's not the last bin I done. VE is different afr's different and other stuff. Lean cruise has been disabled in the hardest way possible.v6bucket wrote:That is your bin, I changed the name of it.
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
It was recorded with a logger using this adx from the Logger V113.
I may have mixed it up, but I used the charge temp tables from your last bin. The lean cruise was shut down to eliminate it as a problem with the lean issue at the 1400 rpm area. Not sure why the VE shows up different, they are the same when I do a "Compare Bin" in TP5.
I may have mixed it up, but I used the charge temp tables from your last bin. The lean cruise was shut down to eliminate it as a problem with the lean issue at the 1400 rpm area. Not sure why the VE shows up different, they are the same when I do a "Compare Bin" in TP5.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
I turned lean cruise off in the flag section. Jeep6.2.5 on the last page is that the one you used for compare?
Thats weird if they're the same bin. Anyway I'll use the above adx and have a look.
Thats weird if they're the same bin. Anyway I'll use the above adx and have a look.
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Delco Jeep
Yes. I'll load it up & log it this morning.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Delco Jeep
Had a look at the log up previously. Using that log and bin come up with this. Still a bit to go. Can you get a full throttle run from a standing start? Looking better overall though. Had a play with the spark see how that feels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.