NVRAM + ALDL cable

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
IMA355
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 11:10 pm
cars: VR SS 5.0l T56 manual

NVRAM + ALDL cable

Post by IMA355 »

Hi guys can anyone get hold of antus about a aldl cable ad nvram chip for a VR SS with a auto Ecu?
It has a t56 so will need 11p tune? Been trying to get hold of him for 2 months with no joy

Cheers guys
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable

Post by HQ355 »

Try "The1" I think he is doing them as well as Antus was too busy
User avatar
j_ds_au
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
Location: Sydney

Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable

Post by j_ds_au »

I read Jayme would be doing the ECU NVRAM's.

Joe.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable

Post by vlad01 »

I know The1 has some in stock in case Antus got too busy. Give him a PM, Im sure you would be able to help or steer in the right direction.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable

Post by The1 »

i got some PCM nvram's and ALDL's but that's it, i havn't heard from Antus for a while to. Busy Busy
SN8R
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm
cars: 1996 Senator 215

Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable

Post by SN8R »

Hi Guys, Brand new to the forum. I am also after some help sourcing a ECU NVRAM's, as I made the mistake of buying one from eBay. I don't trust it to use in my ECU after reading up on the "cheap fakes", chasing a better quality version for "real time tuning" In my VS11 Senator, has had a few mods and want to get it running right. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated. THNX