Hi guys can anyone get hold of antus about a aldl cable ad nvram chip for a VR SS with a auto Ecu?
It has a t56 so will need 11p tune? Been trying to get hold of him for 2 months with no joy
Cheers guys
NVRAM + ALDL cable
-
IMA355
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 11:10 pm
- cars: VR SS 5.0l T56 manual
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable
Try "The1" I think he is doing them as well as Antus was too busy
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable
I read Jayme would be doing the ECU NVRAM's.
Joe.
Joe.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable
I know The1 has some in stock in case Antus got too busy. Give him a PM, Im sure you would be able to help or steer in the right direction.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable
i got some PCM nvram's and ALDL's but that's it, i havn't heard from Antus for a while to. Busy Busy
-
SN8R
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm
- cars: 1996 Senator 215
Re: NVRAM + ALDL cable
Hi Guys, Brand new to the forum. I am also after some help sourcing a ECU NVRAM's, as I made the mistake of buying one from eBay. I don't trust it to use in my ECU after reading up on the "cheap fakes", chasing a better quality version for "real time tuning" In my VS11 Senator, has had a few mods and want to get it running right. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated. THNX