Thanks Vlad! Looking for that tubingvlad01 wrote:eficonnection.com
808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
old pic, but custom 808/305 harness for ecotec.


-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
If you're buying enough parts to make the ~$35 delivery fee worth it, you can get most of the harness hardware through Mouser.
Here's a spreadsheet I've been putting together with a few of the more common parts for the 808 and 424.
Here's a spreadsheet I've been putting together with a few of the more common parts for the 808 and 424.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
Thanks guys, Ill get the ball rolling soon on ordering some bits, most of the sensor plugs and pins I have in stock at work, never had to buy the ECU end before 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
Also the color coded wire from eficonnection is like nothing else I have seen or used here before. Quality and material of the insulation is amazing! And can get 95% of the correct color codes that holden use.
I normally buy about 250-300 bucks worth at a time from them, the connectors are few bucks cheaper than the inferior copies sold here. So win win!
I normally buy about 250-300 bucks worth at a time from them, the connectors are few bucks cheaper than the inferior copies sold here. So win win!
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
and they usually turn up pretty quickly too!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
yep, in a week normally.
The last delco conversion I did in melbourne, I needed some wire for couple of things. spent most of the day driving around to auto elects and auto shops to get wire and no one had any? auto elects not having wire in melbourne? wtf?
I'd rather buy from the US because I can actually get stuff lol.
I have a local auto elect in Kyneton where i did work part time in the high school days and they do stock a lot of color coded wire and various connectors. I find that quite funny a shitty small town has more auto electrical resources than most places in the city does haha.
The last delco conversion I did in melbourne, I needed some wire for couple of things. spent most of the day driving around to auto elects and auto shops to get wire and no one had any? auto elects not having wire in melbourne? wtf?
I'd rather buy from the US because I can actually get stuff lol.
I have a local auto elect in Kyneton where i did work part time in the high school days and they do stock a lot of color coded wire and various connectors. I find that quite funny a shitty small town has more auto electrical resources than most places in the city does haha.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
I guess its all about supply and demand .... like dicksmith used to be good for electronics and that sort of stuff, but they make more money from selling laptops and TV's now!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
I second that 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
barana
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am
- cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special
Re: 808, 424 or 531 ecu for V6 race car?
these are for the DFI plug, TPS, MAT, CAS and IAC.
metri pack 150.2 connectors.
https://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnec ... ItemId=514
The ECU end uses micro pack 100.
https://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnec ... ItemId=298
temp sender delphi 56.
https://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnec ... ItemId=795
Injector plugs, Delphi ones, better construction than the genuine bosch.
https://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnec ... ItemId=448
knock sensor connector if you want, but Im guessing not.
https://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnec ... ItemId=728
Also ask these guys for the fiberglass fireproof 1/4" tubing. Its mint on the sensor leads!
Oooooooooooooh! This is gold! thx vlad.
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac