Vlad's rides thread
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
lol, guess again.
its related to a very common VN-VS problem. btw these clips are 3d printed, strong and flexible as.
So I got my stuff back from the blaster, all nice and clean. Will attempt to paint some of it on the weekend.
I got my panel welded where a stone? or something had rubbed almost through. All prep'd and ready to get primed.
Been at the wreckers, picked up another sump as I couldn't get all the blasting media out of the corners, so rather than risk it, I got another sump and a pickup.
Just a quick wipe and wow this one is clean as!.
its related to a very common VN-VS problem. btw these clips are 3d printed, strong and flexible as.
So I got my stuff back from the blaster, all nice and clean. Will attempt to paint some of it on the weekend.
I got my panel welded where a stone? or something had rubbed almost through. All prep'd and ready to get primed.
Been at the wreckers, picked up another sump as I couldn't get all the blasting media out of the corners, so rather than risk it, I got another sump and a pickup.
Just a quick wipe and wow this one is clean as!.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
How about a clue on the clips?...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
come on really? you drive a vn so you should know.
think about something that breaks off when you try to remove it.
think about something that breaks off when you try to remove it.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Ha, everything
Aahhhh, got it, its to do with the roof isnt it?
Aahhhh, got it, its to do with the roof isnt it?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
yep, you got it 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
got the sump washed. Working on the manifold atm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Those look like the clips for the roof lining.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
its actually a replacement for the roof lining plastic trim that goes across the back window. you grind down all the broken clips and glue these on. They are exactly the same as the clips they replace. Even have a cutout to locate on the little risers next to the clips giving perfect alignment. This guy put a lot of thought in to the design.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vn-Vp-Vr-Vs- ... 2357822472
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vn-Vp-Vr-Vs- ... 2357822472
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Yep, that's what I thought, broken a few of those 