High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
So back to my question. Cheap small quantity PCB's?
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
Maybe all that electro theropy you've been doing helped?vlad01 wrote:And here I thought I was crazy
Quality and reasonable cheap... https://oshpark.com/vlad01 wrote:So back to my question. Cheap small quantity PCB's?
Comes in 3's so you can have 3times the fun.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
I need 20ish boards so that looks like it might be pretty cost effective.
Thanks for that.
Thanks for that.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
actually, I estimate 400 bucks for all the boards lol.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
itead make cheap PCBs in larger quantity's, quality is actually pretty good too.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
How big are the boards!?!?!?!?!vlad01 wrote:actually, I estimate 400 bucks for all the boards lol.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
i looked at the wrong pricing. would be more like 250 bucks.
each board needs to hold 100 X 1n5408 diodes and they are pretty big diodes. I estimate 12"2 area per each.
So 2000 diodes in total, maybe few spare boards on top.
each board needs to hold 100 X 1n5408 diodes and they are pretty big diodes. I estimate 12"2 area per each.
So 2000 diodes in total, maybe few spare boards on top.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
I wonder if i'll be able to see the mushroom cloud from my place... 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
You'll know after the power goes out over the whole state, may need an upgrade from a tinfoil hat to an armadillo hat ?Biggvl wrote:I wonder if i'll be able to see the mushroom cloud from my place...
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: High voltage experiments (tinfoil hat owners only)
even better, a tinfoil lined armadillo hat.