Vlad's rides thread
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Why not 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
got too many lol.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Bullshit, too many is not a word hehe!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I second that!!!Holden202T wrote:Bullshit, too many is not a word hehe!
Come on, you said you where keen on autocross
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I'l third itBiggvl wrote:I second that!!!Holden202T wrote:Bullshit, too many is not a word hehe!
Come on, you said you where keen on autocross
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Got the car back, nope its fucked. Hit the k frame and the whole chassis is bent.
Anyway here it is in all its glory.
Still drives but not very good as the front wheel is just jammed up and flopping around. Sheered the tie rod end off and the k frame is crushed back making the wheel about 200mm further back.
Most of the electrics are dead, must be some torn wires in that inner guard. So I bypassed the ATM and shorted some relays and away it went lol.
Just added some cables to an external battery just to kick it over and let it run under its own alternator power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydBOg26Udb8
Anyway here it is in all its glory.
Still drives but not very good as the front wheel is just jammed up and flopping around. Sheered the tie rod end off and the k frame is crushed back making the wheel about 200mm further back.
Most of the electrics are dead, must be some torn wires in that inner guard. So I bypassed the ATM and shorted some relays and away it went lol.
Just added some cables to an external battery just to kick it over and let it run under its own alternator power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydBOg26Udb8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Started to strip the car.
Got the wheel off with much fighting and banging. Pretty beat up in there.
Got the wheel off with much fighting and banging. Pretty beat up in there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
spenty of good spare parts in that wreck!
I can see why your battery is no longer! lol!
I can see why your battery is no longer! lol!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Lucky there was no fire with the way that battery was squished.
Job well done.
Job well done.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I'm spewing. That battery was unkillable until now. had it 7 years.
Power was lost within 10 or 15 sec to nothing. Was steaming a bit but stopped after few min.
I found I sheered 2 wires in the loom, fuel pump oil pressure bypass and oil light. Thats why my fuel pump fuse went.
lol, that aint right!
Not a whole heap of good bits on wreck but some that I will take.
gearbox, tail shaft, pedals, front door trims, brake calipers, pacemakers, boot carpet trims, boot lid, cruise control wiring,the new tail lights and NOS globe holders, some little bits of interior plastics. The rest is puss! lol
Will take the engine for analysis of my abuse and finally see what that horrific screech is on start up thats been there from day dot. I suspect oil pump.
Power was lost within 10 or 15 sec to nothing. Was steaming a bit but stopped after few min.
I found I sheered 2 wires in the loom, fuel pump oil pressure bypass and oil light. Thats why my fuel pump fuse went.
lol, that aint right!
Not a whole heap of good bits on wreck but some that I will take.
gearbox, tail shaft, pedals, front door trims, brake calipers, pacemakers, boot carpet trims, boot lid, cruise control wiring,the new tail lights and NOS globe holders, some little bits of interior plastics. The rest is puss! lol
Will take the engine for analysis of my abuse and finally see what that horrific screech is on start up thats been there from day dot. I suspect oil pump.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.