Home Brew

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Home Brew

Post by Holden202T »

damn straight :) :turbo: :driving:
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Home Brew

Post by HQ355 »

35 at work today and welding all day, dry as a fuck without 4play ! Thank god for beer on tap in the shed !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Home Brew

Post by Dylan »

Speaking of thats some good head!
Whats in the brew? Whats your favorite one?

Out of interest is anyone doing all grain brewing at home?
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Home Brew

Post by Gareth »

Nice :thumbup: but isnt the shed 'hot as fuck'....
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Home Brew

Post by HQ355 »

It's just a coopers extract cerveza, that's all I make. I've never had anyone knock back a 2nd and there normaly barging me out the way to get to the tap lol and no big G it's not hot in the shed with beer on tap, too hot to work in there yes but it just makes me thirsty and keep my fluids up !
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Home Brew

Post by Holden202T »

hahahah nice way to end a hot day!
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Home Brew

Post by Gareth »

all the neighbors near my workshop are getting together for this, I can't wait :thumbup: Gonna be a big piss up...

Image
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Home Brew

Post by immortality »

Hmmmm, food that tastes like dirt. Give me a BBQ any day :)

Guess you gotta try it once at least.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Home Brew

Post by Gareth »

food that tastes like dirt
You're doing it wrong....

Aren't you in Kiwi land?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Home Brew

Post by immortality »

I am or I would be considering going to your tuning event.

Try it and tell me what you think. I wouldn't pay to it eat!


edit: Oops, I forget we now live in the PC world.......

Please enjoy the natural tasting food...... (by natural I mean dirt :D )